Aromasin (exemestane) is a drug group of aromatase inhibitors that reduces the production of estrogen in the body. This drug approved in the United States and used in the treatment of breast cancer.
In bodybuilding Aromasin (exemestane) are applied on the course to reduce the steroid aromatoznogo effect (conversion of testosterone into estrogens) when receiving anabolic hormone preparations.
Alternative medications: Letrozole , Anastrozole.
- Prevention of gynecomastia
- Reduction of estrogen (97%)
- Increasing the level of anabolic hormones
- Improving muscle definition
- prevention of hypertension
- Reducing estrogen suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicles
Dosages and reception rate Aromasin
- For the prevention (bodybuilding) : 12.5 mg a day.
- For the treatment of gynecomastia : 25 mg daily until disappearance of symptoms (the 12.5 mg every other day).
Reception in the course of steroids:
- When using steroids with short half-life (testosterone propionate, methandrostenolone): after 10 days of the course to be tested for estradiol and 12.5 mg take Aromasin (exemestane) every other day. Next 10 days again tested for estradiol and adjust the dosage Aromasin (exemestane) on their results.
- If you use steroids with long esters (enanthate, Sustanon, Cypionate): 3-4 weeks course tested for estradiol and 12.5 mg take Aromasin a day. Next 10 days again tested for estradiol and adjust the dosage Aromasin on their results.
Like other aromatase inhibitors Aromasin dosage can be adjusted according to subjective feelings. If the receiving Aromasin (exemestane) observed depression, falling libido and erectile dysfunction, the dosage must be reduced.
Side effects exemestane
Excess dosage of aromatase inhibitors and abuse leads to an excessive estrogen production and the suppression of the following effects:
- muscle growth inhibition
- The fall of libido
- Increased cholesterol levels
- Pain in the joints
- Decreased bone strength
Side effects Aromasin
- The increased risk of fracture (60%)
- Pain in the joints
- The formation of arterial and venous thrombi
- Dryness of mucous membranes of the urogenital zone