Primobol is a “mild” steroid that is most used by athletes during the drying period in order to preserve the muscular mass and give it relief. The active substance Primobol – methenolone enanthate and acetate. It is safe enough for the liver, it does not aromatize, and is recommended for beginning athletes as the first steroid.
Given the absence of side effects and a relatively weak effect on the body, Primobol is often used by women. The oral form of the drug is good in that it does not have a toxic effect on the body (what other tableted steroids can not boast).
- The duration of Primobol in the oral form is small and is about 5 hours.
- Injectable form of the drug is valid for 10-14 days.
- Time of detection: tablets – up to 5-6 weeks, injections – up to 6 months.
How to take Primobol
The course Primobol lasts about eight weeks, due to the moderate effect of the drug. Increasing the duration of reception is not recommended because of the possible occurrence of side effects. The best time to take it is a drying cycle. In this case, Primobol‘s application will help to keep the muscles and make them more prominent.
- The dosages of Primobol in the oral form for men range from 50 to 100 mg per day. After 2-3 days after the end of the course, it is recommended to begin post-course therapy.
- The dosage of injections is 400 mg, once a week. PKT should be started 3 weeks after the last injection.
How to take Primobol in combination with other drugs is a very common question given its weak anabolic effect. Best in the course on mass gaining primobol combined with nandrolone, testosterone, methandrostenolone and sustanon. Winstrol is activated during the drying of the muscles. When composing a combined course, it is not recommended to use more than two drugs at the same time. Both steroid used are better taken in half doses – this will not only increase their effectiveness, but will also reduce the risk of side effects.