Proprime – anabolic agent, which possesses a huge spread in almost all kinds of sports related to the demonstration of speed-strength qualities. And, of course, like any other testosterone ester – this drug is especially loved by almost all bodybuilders and is widely used in this sport. Testosterone is attractive to athletes primarily because of minor side effects, as well as unlimited flexibility in application. In short, the drug can be used in any phase of the training, whether it is “drying”, weight set, and if not – preparation for the race or a boxing match. Most often, it is used in preparation for the performance (on drying) as it copes with preservation of muscle athlete.
What effects has Proprime?
Primarily it should be noted that the resulting effect depends on the dosage of the drug, associated facilities, as well as treatment and dieting. The most important factors that are needed to achieve the desired results will always be: NUTRITION and EXERCISE . First of all, care should be taken to properly paint a plan for mass feeding and choose the desired program (carefully thought of everything). However, the list of effects specific to the testosterone ester is still present:
- Enhanced muscle growth.Notable is the fact that Proprime does not cause undue delay of water, whereby the weight obtained qualitative and rigid. Precisely because of this, athletes sometimes use this testosterone ester shortly before the competition.
- In the liver, and muscle tissues increased levels of biologically active peptide – IGF-1 . It is an essential element for the formation of muscle tissue elements – hyperplasia of muscle fibers .
- By reducing leptin levels, responsible for the regulation of energy metabolism and appetite, Proprime (as well as any other androgen) has a major fat burning action. But of course, for the full manifestation of this effect is required to comply with the proper diet and training regimen, because testosterone helps burn fat under proper conditions, and does not cause it by itself.
- The drug has a significant impact on libido, thus demonstrating itself well to hormone replacement therapy and the elderly , and in patients with pathologies production of sex hormones. It stimulates spermatogenesis.
- Proprime significantly reduces the risk of heart attack and coronary artery disease. However, it mainly refers to the elderly people, problems with the cardiovascular system, in which partly caused by testosterone deficiency. Young athletes can the opposite effect.
- Unlike other testosterone esters ( suspended drug is not taken into account ), active ester provides immediate effect perceptible almost immediately after injection. But unfortunately, it is accompanied by a short period and the action of the drug – a couple of days of its concentration in the blood falls to the original (due to such a short his actions sometimes take women). Furthermore, the concentration of testosterone in the air is 83 mg.
- Manifestation of secondary sexual characteristics (increased growth of body hair, deep voice change).
- It inhibits the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) hormones.
- Conversion of the substance in estrogen may cause gynecomastia (a side effect can be avoided with the help of estrogen consumed throughout the course).
- Soreness injection when administered Proprime, redness at injection site.
- Increased activity of liver transaminases.
- Delay minerals and fluids in the body.
- In women, the side effects are manifested in the form of masculinization (virilization), which provides for increased hair growth on the body and the face, deepening of voice, expression of other male secondary sex characteristics.
- Disruption of spermatogenesis and sperm maturation.
- The formation of “lumps”, induration.