Fempro (Letrozole) is a class of drug blockers (inhibitors) aromatase contributing to reduction of estrogen levels in the body and higher levels of testosterone and gonadotropin hormones.
Application of Fempro
- Treatment and prevention of gynecomastia
- Increase in blood levels of anabolic hormones
- The decline in estrogen in the blood
- hypertension prevention
- Improved muscle quality (due to the suppression of estrogen action)
Dosage and course of taking letrozole
- For prophylactic action (bodybuilding): 0.5 mg (1/5 tablets) every other day.
- For the treatment of gynecomastia 2.5 mg daily until symptoms disappear, then – by 0.5 mg a day.
When informed of reception of anabolic steroids should be analyzed for estradiol about 10 days of steroids with short half-life (testosterone propionate, methandrostenolone) or 3-4 weeks of administration of long esters (enanthate, sustanon, cypionate). Next take Fempro 0.5 mg every other day. After 10 days deliver additional analysis on estradiol and adjust dosage based on the results.
You can also adjust the dose of Fempro on subjective sensations – while taking the drug if the observed drop in libido, erectile dysfunction, depression – should reduce the dosage.
Side effects Letrozole
In itself, the presence of estrogen in the male body is not negative – on the contrary, a moderate amount of female hormones are useful – they increase the sensitivity of androgen receptors, possess anabolic and protective action. Therefore, excessive suppression of estrogen is harmful.
Thus, excessive dosage Letrozole can have the following side effects:
- Slowing muscle growth
- Pain in the joints
- Decreased bone strength
- Increased cholesterol levels
- The fall of libido
- Deterioration of general condition
Letrozole drug for violations expressed in liver function.
Side effects Fempro:
- Dryness of mucous membranes of the urogenital zone
- hair thinning
- Abnormal liver function
- Rash, acne
- Anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Renal impairment (particularly rare cases)
- Exacerbation of peptic ulcer disease
- Bloody vaginal discharge