How to use Aldactone 100
- With cirrhosis of the liver with a coefficient Na + / K + less than 1, the daily dose is 100 mg, if the coefficient is more than 1 – 200-400 mg / day.
- In nephrotic syndrome: 100-200 mg / day in combination with thiazide diuretics.
- With edematic syndrome: 100-200 mg / day in 2-3 doses, in combination with a “loop” or thiazide diuretic. Assign daily, for 5 days, then, depending on the effect, the daily dose is reduced to 25-35 mg or gradually increased to 200-400 mg in 2-4 admission.
- With arterial hypertension: 50-100 mg / day, once, or in 2-4 doses for 2 weeks in combination with antihypertensive drugs, and then gradually increase the dose every 2 weeks to 200 mg / day.
- At gipokaliemii: 25-100 mg, once, or in several receptions (the maximum daily dose – 400 mg).
- At primary hyperaldosteronism: in the period of preparation for the operation – 100-400 mg / day in 2-4 admission; If it is impossible (or refusal) to conduct an operative intervention – prolonged treatment with minimal effective doses.
- As a diagnostic tool: 400 mg / day in several doses for 4 days (short test) or for 3-4 weeks (long test).
- Idiopathic hyperaldosteronism – 100 mg / day. Correction of the dosing regimen is performed taking into account the concentration of K + in the plasma.
With expressed hyperaldosteronism and reduced K + content in the plasma, 300 mg in a daily dose of 2-3 doses (up to 400 mg / day), with the improvement of the condition, the dose is gradually reduced to 25 mg / day.
- In the syndrome of polycystic ovaries and hirsutism – 100 mg 2 times a day.
- Children with oedematous syndrome: 1-3.3 mg / kg or 30-90 mg / sq. M per day, once or for 1-4 admission. After 5 days, the dose is adjusted and, if necessary, increased 3 times from the initial dose.